의무자 및 비의무자(전체)
2021. 5. 10.(월) 10:00 ~ 5. 12.(수) 17:00 (기간 중 24시간 가능)
• On-line(포탈) 신청
학업계획서 제출(해당 학과(부)에 한함)
합 격 자 발 표
2021. 6. 25.(금) 17:00 예정
Guidelines on Applying for Double Major, 2021-2
Under the University Constitution and Regulations in Chapter 4, Section3, Article 35
Academic Operations Regulation Chapter 6, Section 2, subsection 1 on Double Major
This regulation applies to freshmen admitted in 1997 onwards
1) Applicants whose 1st major have already been designated are eligible to apply for double major
2) Applicants should have registered for more than 3 semesters.
3) Transfer students can apply after completing a minimum of one semester at Korea University. KU students who are currently registered for 2021-1 semester.
Students who are on leave of absence at the time of (or during) the application period will be disqualified even after being announced as successful applicants.
4) Students who are already in double major, interdisciplinary major, student-designed major and engineering authentication certificate program are NOT eligible to apply unless students withdraw from the program before May 8, 17:00 2021.
(1) Students who would like to cancel the acceptance of double major and apply for other programs should complete withdrawal procedure.
(2) Re-application to the double major can only be accepted once.
(3) Failed applicants for double major should pursue a single intensive major.
5) Students are NOT allowed to double major in Law School, Department of Computer Science Education, Division of Computer and Communication Engineering, College of Medicine, College of Nursing, Cyber Defense, College of Pharmacy.
Four new majors (starting from 2021) are also not allowed for double major.
6) Eligibility of Each Department
(1) Seoul Campus
Department of Architecture: applicants should have completed ‘ARCH 229 Basic Design StudioⅠ’ and obtain overall GPA of B (3.0) or above.
(2) Sejong Campus
Electronics-Machinery Convergence Engineering (freshmen admitted in 2004 onwards); Applicants should have completed DSSP151, 152 and DCSC153, 154 and obtain overall GPA of B+ (3.5) or above.
*Applicants for majors indicated above must check their eligibility before applying
2. Application Schedule
May 10 10:00, 2021 ~ May 12 17:00, 2021
(online application runs for 24hours)
On-line Application at Portal
Submission of ‘Statement of Purpose (Study Plan) to applicable department/school
Announcement of successful applicants
June 25, 17:00 2021
(To be confirmed)
※ Please be advised that applicants should complete online application 1~2 hours prior to the deadline. Any late application due to technical problem of individual computer is NOT accepted.