1. KU DIS·GSIS Website Renewal http://int.korea.edu
1) All students are responsible for checking notices and announcements posted to the Website.
2. How to Log In [Click]
1) Create your ID/PW from KUPID https://portal.korea.ac.
2) Log in to BLACKBOARD https://kulms.
※ PLEASE USE CHROME BROWSER
3. Preparation for Online Courses
▶ Includes the methods of courses, real-time online courses, requesting for auditing students, etc.
2) Please be fully aware of the Online Courses Guideline website
▶ Students FAQ
3) Inquiries about online classes:
4. Using KU MAIL
1) How to sign up and sign in
2) If you do not use KU MAIL, you may not receive the IMPORTANT NOTICE from the school. Please create a KU MAIL account for a smooth conversation on-campus.
5. Update Personal Info on KUPID
1) KUPID → Registration/Graduation → [University Registration] Edit University Registration
2) Please fill in your current phone number and the e-mail address that you use frequently. It is recommended to use KU MAIL for your email address.
6. International Studies Hall Entry [Click]
1) You can only enter the building through the door of the 2nd floor.
2) If you have not applied for the entrance to the CheongDam Study Room, please apply for it.
3) Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30
4) Other than that time