[Introduction of Corporate Strategy team]
Yanolja Cloud’s Corporate Strategy team works closely with Yanolja’s executive leadership team in shaping strategies to drive growth and innovation across the company, including staying ahead of tech and hospitality industry trends, formulating global business plans, assisting in business team setting/oversight, and evaluating strategic partnership opportunities. The team will spearhead creating Yanolja Cloud’s global strategy and will work closely with the CFO organization to formulate and manage the company’s 5-year business plan. The Corporate Strategy team reports directly to the company CFO and works closely with the CEO on multiple projects.
The Junior Associate will need to be analytical, be keen on setting priorities straight and have the ability to solve problems intellectually and creatively under fast-paced environments. With an exceptional level of attention-to-detail, one shall be digitally fluent, be curious in absorbing new tech-related information, and be a proactive data visualizer.
- Work closely with experienced Managers, Directors and C-Level Executives in diverse corporate strategy and corporate development projects
- Conduct research and analysis; and interpret results to make recommendations for next steps
- Build qualitative and quantitative research tools to support/execute projects
- Develop presentations and models for various scenarios such as M&A, productivity improvements, business process optimization, organization design, investments, etc
- Assist development of global corporate strategy and business team structuring
- Assist CFO organization to draft and maintain 5-year business plan
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in management consulting, IT consulting, FP&A or corporate strategy
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier program in a quantitative field such as engineering, finance, economics, statistics, business etc.
- Quantitative analysis and problem-solving skills (advanced Excel and PPT skills)
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Korean
- Strong verbal communication, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong, result-oriented work ethic; proven ability to focus on learning, outcomes, and high-quality work product
- Demonstrate willingness to take initiative and increase level of autonomy and responsibility with the goal of eventually taking on greater project management roles and potentially client responsibilities
- Experience working with international companies
- Experience working with tech-based companies or startups
- Proficiency in SQL and/or data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)