Korea University Graduate School of International Studies (KU GSIS) opens the admission twice a year.
Spring admission starts around April, and Fall admission starts around October.
Please check the admission timeline below and apply during the designated application period.
정원내 내국인(한국인) 지원자는 다음 페이지를 참고 바랍니다: LINK
ADMISSIONS TIMELINE (FALL 2022)
※ Due to increased applicants inquiries at this time, please allow at least 3-5 business days for a response to email inquiries.
|Step||Timeline & Details|
April 22 (Fri.) 10:00 ~ May 11 (Wed.) by 16:00, 2022 (KST)
• KU GSIS Fall semester program begins on September 1(Thu.), 2022.
April 22 (Fri.) 10:00 ~ May 13 (Fri.) by 16:00, 2022 (KST)
• All the required documents must be post mailed and arrive at the Korea University GSIS Administration Office by the designated deadline(Korea Standard Time).
(Please keep in mind that late delivery of any required documents WILL NOT be accepted for any reason.)
• Please use certified mail, parcel service or international express mail with a tracking number in order to check the delivery status to avoid any delays or delivery failures.
• Original document of Bank Statement(USD 20,000; KRW 20 million if you reside in Korea) MUST be submitted in order to apply for the student visa(D-2) in Korea.
• Please refer to 'Admissions Guideline for International Applicants' and 'FAQ for International Applicants' for a detailed explanation.
• If you have to visit the office for inevitable reasons, please make an appointment beforehand from HERE.
• KU GSIS Administration Office is closed on weekends and public holidays.
|Announcement of Admissions Decision||June 13 (Mon.), 2022 (Expected)|
• An interview may be conducted at the request of the admissions board. If an interview is required, applicants will be notified in advance.
• Admission results and further information will be announced through email you used for online application.
• KU GSIS Administration Office does NOT disclose information related to admission decisions such as eligibility of each applicant, content of evaluation, and the reason of rejection or disqualification.
• Tuition fees must be paid in full at once via bank transfer, ATM, internet banking, phone banking, Alipay, etc., to the virtual account provided to each applicant by Korea university.
- MA Department of International Studies
- MA Department of Korean Studies
- Doctoral Program : DOWNLOAD
OPEN HOUSE FOR KU GSIS PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
• Latest event on YouTube: Click HERE
• Latest event Presentation Material: DOWNLOAD
- [Fall 2022] International Admission Schedule and Information : DOWNLOAD
- [Fall 2022] Admissions Guideline for International Applicants : DOWNLOAD
- [Fall 2022] Online Application Guideline for International Applicants: DOWNLOAD
- [Fall 2022] Applicants’ Checklist : DOWNLOAD
- [Fall 2022] FAQ for International Applicants : DOWNLOAD
- [Fall 2022] Statement of Reasons for Copy(Substitute) Submission : DOWNLOAD
- [Fall 2022] Fact Sheet&Checklist for Exchange Students : DOWNLOAD
- [Fall 2022] Visa & Immigration Guide : DOWNLOAD
- Recommendation Letter Form : DOWNLOAD
- Statement of Financial Sponsorship (if applicable) : DOWNLOAD
- Check List for K-12 Education (if applicable) : DOWNLOAD
- Release of Information Form (Admitted Students Only) : DOWNLOAD
- Arrival Report (Admitted Students Only) : DOWNLOAD
KOREA UNIVERSITY GSIS ADMINISTRATION OFFICE
GSIS Administration Office, Room #223
International Studies Hall, Korea University 145
Anam-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, 02841, KOREA
 서울특별시 성북구 안암로 145 고려대학교 국제관 223호
국제대학원 행정실 입학담당자 귀하 (“입학전형원본서류재중” 표기)
|Office Hours||Weekdays, 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (Lunch Break: 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM)|
Applicants will receive an email when their application has been received and reviewed. This process may take up to several weeks. All documents must arrive by the above deadline.
This page was updated as of April 26, 2022. Though the content of this website has changed, the admissions process remains the same. If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact email@example.com.