Please apply during the designated application period.
정원내 내국인(한국인) 지원자는 다음 페이지를 참고 바랍니다: LINK
ADMISSIONS TIMELINE (SPRING 2022)
|Step||Timeline & Details|
|Online Application||October 18th(Mon.) ~ November 9th (Tue.), 2021 (by 16:00 KST)|
• The program begins on March 2nd, 2022.
|Submission of Documents||October 18th(Mon.) ~ November 9th (Tue.), 2021 (by 16:00 KST)|
• All documents must be post mailed only. Please refer to pages 3-10 of ‘[Spring 2022] Guideline for International Applicants‘ for documents that must be submitted.
• Please refer to ‘[Spring 2022] FAQ for International Applicants‘ for a detailed explanation.
• The documents must arrive at the Korea University GSIS Administration Office by the designated deadline.
(Late delivery of supporting documents WILL NOT be accepted for any reason.)
• If you have to visit the office for inevitable reasons, please make an appointment beforehand from HERE.
|Announcement of Admissions Decision||December 10 (Fri.), 2021 (Expected)|
• An interview may be conducted at the request of the admissions board. If an interview is required, applicants will be notified in advance.
• Results will be announced through email you used for online application.
|Orientation||February 17 (Thu.), 2022 (Expected)|
- MA Department of International Studies
- MA Department of Korean Studies
- Doctoral Program : DOWNLOAD
- [Spring 2022] International Admission Schedule and Information : DOWNLOAD
- [Spring 2022] Guideline for International Applicants : DOWNLOAD
- [Spring 2022] Applicants’ Checklist : DOWNLOAD
- [Spring 2022] FAQ for International Applicants : DOWNLOAD
- [Spring 2022] Statement of Reasons for Copy(Substitute) Submission : DOWNLOAD
- [Spring 2022] Fact Sheet for Exchange Students : DOWNLOAD
- Recommendation Form : DOWNLOAD
- Statement of Financial Sponsorship : DOWNLOAD
- Agreement for Collection and Use of Personal Data : DOWNLOAD
- Visa & Immigration Guide : DOWNLOAD
- Check List for K-12 Education : DOWNLOAD
- Release of Information Form (Admitted Students Only) : DOWNLOAD
- Arrival Report (Admitted Students Only) : DOWNLOAD
KOREA UNIVERSITY GSIS ADMINISTRATION OFFICE
GSIS Administration Office, Room #223
International Studies Hall, Korea University 145
Anam-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, KOREA 02841
 서울특별시 성북구 안암로 145 고려대학교 국제관 223호
국제대학원 행정실 입학담당자 귀하 (“입학전형원본서류재중” 표기)
|Office Hours||Weekdays, 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (Lunch Break: 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM)|
Applicants will receive an email when their application has been received and reviewed. This process may take up to several weeks. All documents must arrive by the deadline.
This page was updated as of October 14, 2021. Though the content of this website has changed, the admissions process remains the same. If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.